Friday 19 December 2014

Philip Cottrell Gibraltar Shares the Most Social Networking Action That People Hate

When I sign up any of my social networking, I try to reviewing new site and knowing what is being introduced on social networking place. As I found a result, I found 2-3 new sites a week to hang out my status with millions. Of course, I don’t actively participate over there but for those that I have at least one of new sign up recently. Philip Cottrell Gibraltar complains one thing that he found everyone did again and again. I had made one and half hour conversation with some of these network and I felt that I am not alone who have same frustration. People use social network sites to have some input into making one better earning option but here just a few things that a people most hate.  Avoid them and you’re already on your way to standing above more than a few of the social networks being launched out there. 

1. Pretending users don’t belong to other networks:-If you sold a mobile set, would you believe that your customers would just have one choice and they cannot reach other store? Of course no, they have another option like your millions customer. People belong to multiple networks and you’re one of them. If you really want to influence them, offer them a way where they can share experience and take a page from online retail. 

2. Creating custom email messages and inboxes:-It about every social network does this with their users whenever they get a message on their social sites. Most hates to get a useless link that tells me I have a message. To read it, I need to click on the link. We are all used to email. Philip Cottrell Spain says that just figure out a way to send us an email with the details when something happens.


3. Forgetting about basic usability:-Basic usability is the one thing that gets left behind.  MySpace has the most confusing navigation and design since dotcom retail sites in 2000.  Site like Facebook has secret links that are impossible to navigate to (like when you have friend requests and you are logged in and can’t find where to accept them). These are common tasks and users are having trouble with them.  To improve, social networks should take a page from online retail sites and learn how to rework their interface for the key calls to action.  If that’s too hard, just sit and watch 2-3 relatively new users struggle to navigate their way through your site.  You’ll get a list of issues to fix out of that, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment